Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil Florale 100ml
Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil Florale
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Florale 100ml is a dry oil of multi-purposes that can be used for the care of the face, body and hair. It is inspired by the mythical perfume of l'Huile Prodigieuse and comes in a new floral and delicate perfume.
This dry oil is formulated wtih active principles from natural origin with 7 precious oils 100% vegetable:
- moisturizing Tsubaki oil,
- repairing Argan oil,
- nourishing Macadamia oil,
- smoothing borage oil,
- moisturizing Camellia Oil,
- protective hazelnut oil,
- softening sweet almond oil.
It has an antioxidant action and an anti-pollution shield . It acts on stretch marks enhancing their reduction.
Its dry oil texture is a real pleasure to apply, it leaves a light floral fragrance with grapefruit notes, magnolia and musk.
97% of ingredients of natural origin.
How to use:
Use Huile Prodigieuse Florale all year, winter and summer, on the face, body and hair:
- On the face, it is to apply by smoothing movements from the center to the contour of the face. It can be used alone or by mixing a few drops in the palm of your hand with your Nuxe cream.
- On the body, it is to apply in circular movements (bust, legs, ...) and on stretch marks.
- On the hair, it is to use in hair oil on the lengths and the ends as often as necessary. For an intense care effect, it is applied once or twice a week in a mask for 10 minutes before shampooing.
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil*, Dicaprylyl Ether*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil*, Fragrance, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil*, Tocopherol*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Polyglyceryl-3-Diisostearate*, Ascorbic Acid*, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol.
* Natural origin