La Roche Posay - Anthelios Dermo-Kids Aerosol SPF 50+
Specially formulated for children's fragile, sensitive skin.
Suitable for the face and body. Fine, continuous distribution in an easy to spray design which is slightly whiter than other Anthelios products to ensure full coverage of your children. Very high resistance to water.
- Tested under dermatological control
- Very high body protection
- No parabens and fragrance
- Hypoallergenic skincare range
- Very water-resistant
With Mexoplex, Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX to provide high broad spectrum sun protection available against the harmful effects of both UVA and UVB rays. Contains Thermal Spring Water.
Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
- 884064 4
- Aqua / Water
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Propylene Glycol
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- Alcohol Denat.
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer
- BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Drometrizole Trisiloxane
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Ethylhexyl Triazone
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Disodium EDTA
- Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer
- Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- PEG-8 Laurate
- Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid
- (Code F.I.L: B49533/1)
- Please check back of the pack for up to date ingredients