Cattier - Green Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder 250g
Cattier - Green Clay Ultra-Ventilated Powder
Thanks to its many properties, the Ultra-Ventilated Green Clay can be used for its multiple benefits.
Cattier Ultra-Ventilated Green Clay is used as a beauty mask and poultice for its multiple benefits. Absorbent, purifying and regenerating, Cattier Green Clay is particularly well suited to the care of combination to oily skin. It absorbs and regulates excess sebum, eliminates impurities, revitalizes the skin and promotes cell renewal. Very rich in micro-nutrients, it brings minerals and trace elements to the skin.
- Absorbent, purifying and regenerating
- Particularly well suited to the care of combination to oily skin
- Absorbs and regulates excess sebum
- Eliminates impurities, revitalises the skin and promotes cell renewal Very rich in micro-nutrients
- Brings minerals and trace elements to the skin
How to use:
Preparation of clay paste: Pour the desired amount of clay into a glass or wooden container. Gradually add spring water and stir with a non-metallic spatula until the desired dough texture is obtained. Let stand for about half an hour.
- As a beauty mask: Apply the clay paste in a thick layer on the face and neck avoiding the eye and lip contour. Leave on for about 10 minutes without letting the mask dry on the skin. Rinse with warm water, dry skin with a cotton towel. Complete the treatment by applying a moisturizer, adapted to your skin type.
- In poultice: Arrange the clay paste on a natural textile and distribute it with a non-metallic spatula to a thickness of 2 to 3 centimeters. Lay the poultice, leaving the clay in direct contact with the skin and holding it tightly with a bandage. If the poultice is to be applied to an irritated area, insert a light gauze between the clay and the skin. To remove it, remove a maximum of clay, if necessary by moistening it, then rinse the skin with lukewarm water and dry it with a cotton towel.
- In the bath to soften the skin: Pour one to two teaspoons of Ultra-Ventilated Green Clay in a large glass of spring water stir with a non-metallic spatula and add the resulting mixture to the bath water .
Ultra-Ventilated Green Clay is used alone or combined with essential oils.
Illite, Kaolin, Montmorillonite