Polysilane UPSA - Oral Gel Sachets
UPSA Polysilane Oral Gel can be used as a supplementary treatment for heartburn, stomach pains and bloating.
Directions for Use
To be taken orally. Swallow whole, without water.
DosageTake with each of the 3 daily main meals and, if necessary, whenever you experience discomfort. Do not take more than 6 doses per day.
Active Ingredient (per 100g):Dimethicone: 15 g
Other Ingredients:Artificial raspberry flavour*, azorubine (colour), Cochineal Red A (colour), guar gum, sucrose palmitate, sodium propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, sorbic acid, sorbitol, sucrose, purified water.
*Ingredients: Amyl acetate, pentyl pentanoate, ethyl butyrate, essence of cognac, ethyl formate, ethylvanillin, concrete iris, aldehyde C-14, aldehyde C-16, ionone.
Orally-administered gel. Pack of 12 single-dose sachets.
Precautions for Use
– Do not use if you are fructose-intolerant, or suffer from glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency (these are rare hereditary disorders).
– Contains sucrose (3.5 g per dose). Use with caution if you are diabetic or on a low-sugar diet.
– Contains sorbitol. May cause mild digestive problems such as diarrhoea.
(2.6 kcal per gram; 4.68 kcal per sachet)
– Contains azo colouring agents (azorubine and Cochineal Red A). May cause allergic reaction.
– Contains propylparaben. May cause allergic reaction.
Do NOT use if:
– you are allergic to any of this medicine's ingredients; in particular, propylparaben, azorubine (E122) or Cochineal Red A (E124).
If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Use by Women who are Pregnant or Breast-FeedingDo not use unless recommended by your doctor. If you discover that you are pregnant while using this medicine, consult your doctor – only they are qualified to determine whether or not you should continue the treatment.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any form of medicine.