Bioderma - Sebium Hydra Cream 40ml
Bioderma - Sebium Hydra Cream
A moisturising and soothing compensating treatment for skin that has been weakened, dried and/or irritated by dermatological treatments
BIOLOGICAL MODE OF ACTION
- All skin, including oily skin, needs to be moisturised, since it can temporarily be dried and/or irritated (specific treatments, external stress, etc.). Sébium Hydra is specifically formulated to biologically offset these short-term imbalances.
- The moisturising (glycerine) and restructuring (ceramides) agents in Sébium Hydra combat desquamation and sensations of tightness.
- Powerful soothing agents (enoxolone, allantoin) reduce redness and soothe the skin.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Sébium Hydra also contains the Fluidactiv™ exclusive patented complex which biologically regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week
Apply Sébium Hydra on your skin after cleansing.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Xylitol, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/ 16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Edta, Allantoin, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Ceramide 3, Rhamnose, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Dodecyl Gallate, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 217]
Shipping restriction: This product can only be shipped to European (EEA) destinations.