Westlab - Kids Dead Sea Bath Salts 500g
Westlab - Kids Dead Sea Bath Salts
- Softens and Soothes Dry, Itchy Skin.
- Supports Natural Skin Healing.
- Suitable for use on skin prone to Eczema, Acne & Psoriasis.
- Suitable for use from 3 months old.
- Westlab only source the highest quality genuine Dead Sea Salt.
- Naturally rich in Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium.
How to use:
For infants over 3 months old, use a heaped teaspoon in a baby bath. For older children, initially use approximately 100g-250g per 15cm adult bath. This can be increased to a maximum of 500g for under 10s. Allow the salt to dissolve in warm water (approx 37°C) and let your child enjoy a salt bath for 20 minutes up to 3 times per week.
For external use only. Not suitable for infants under three months old. Seek GP advice before use if child is under 3 years old, suffering from a medical condition or has very sensitive skin. Do not use on broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs rinse with water. If it persists, seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children.
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt) Chemical Composition: Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Bromide, Sulphates, Insolubles, Water of Crystallization