- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Pigmentation (also for post-acne marks)
- Actinic keratosis
- Acne, oily skin, blackheads
It's a very thick, greasy and translucent ointment.
How to use A313:
- Don't use it if you have an allergy to one of the ingredients
- Don't use it on infected or weeping skin lesions, mucous membranes or burns
- Talk to your doctor before using it if you are pregnant
- Don't store it above 25°C (77°F)
- Do a test patch first
- Make sure your skin is completely dry
- Avoid other retinol based products
- Always wear sunscreen when using it!
We recommend to:
- Use it at night
Start with a gradual application, such as twice a week for the first week and then slowly increase
- Use a small amount
- Spread it in a thin layer
Expect itching and flaking:
While making sure your skin is dry, you will probably notice some irritation during the first few applications. Try to ride it out if you can, because this eventually goes away once your skin gets used to it. if too much irritation occur, then stop and leave a few days before reapplying.
- Start slowly:
- Use it once a week for one week, twice a week for two weeks, and then three times a week for three weeks. After that, you can keep increasing the frequency or stop there if it's all you can tolerate.