Canesten - Thrush Combi Cream Internal/external 5/10g
Canesten - Thrush Combi Cream Internal/external
Canesten Cream Combi Cream Internal/external cures internal infection and the external irritation.
You can treat the internal infection with a pessaryany itching or soreness.
Canesten Cream Combi is a complete treatment for vaginal thrush because it treats both the internal cause and external symptoms.
This pack contains a slim applicator with 5g of cream
The Canesten 2% Thrush Cream can also be used to treat male partners to prevent reinfection.
Further information can be found by clicking the following link:
How to use:
Ages 16 to 60:
Wash your hands before and after using the creams.
Insert the contents of the pre filled applicator into the vagina preferably at night and apply the external cream thinly to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day
For external use only.
Do not use to treat nail or scalp infections.
Do not use the creams, and see your doctor as soon as possible if:
- This is the first time you have had symptoms of thrush.
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- You have had more than two episodes of vaginal thrush in the last 6 months.
- You or your partner has previously had a sexually transmitted disease.
Do not use if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge.
- Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva.
- A foul smelling discharge from the vagina.
- Redness, irritation or swelling associated from treatment.
- Lower abdominal pain.
- Pain or difficulty in passing urine.
- Fever or chills.
- Feeling sick or vomiting.
5g of internal cream contains Clotrimazole 500mg (10% w/w). It also contains benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetostearyl alcohol, ispopropyl myristate and purified water. The 10g tube of cream contains Clotrimazole 200mg (2% w/w). It also contains sorbitan stearate, polysorbate 60, cetyl palmitate, cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, benzyl alcohol and purified water