Bioderma - Cicabio Cream
BIOLOGICAL MODE OF ACTION
Cicabio Crème helps repair irritated skin by acting on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process.
- The synergic combination of resveratrol, copper and centella asiatica promotes high-quality epidermal restoration.
- Zinc prevents bacterial proliferation.
- The innovative active ingredient Antalgicine™ quickly relieves feelings of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch. (*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired
- Apply Cicabio Crème on the damaged area after cleansing and drying.
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
Ask your doctor before using on the bottom area.
- Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- Dry skin: irritation, redness, overheating, scaly areas, etc.
Product Benefits :
- Restores the epidermis and moisturises
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Excellent tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.
Product + :
- Cicabio Crème is the second most commonly prescribed product among French dermatologists.*