Compeed - high heel blister plasters 5s
Compeed - high heel blister plasters
Compeed high heel blister plaster - providing instant pain relief.
The ultra-discreet plaster relieves pain instantly and provides blister protection, thanks to the advanced COMPEED plaster profile. Shaped to sit under the Achilles, this plaster will provide cushioning and comfort no matter how high the heels.
Stays in place on average for 24 hours (individual experience might vary).
How to use
Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
2) Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
3) Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
4) Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
5) To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Diabetics: consult with your doctor before use.
- Do not apply on infected wounds.
- Do not reuse, to avoid infection.
- If blister worsens or does not heal stop exercising and consult a doctor.
- Never cut a COMPEED plaster.
Glue residue on clothing can be removed with white spirit, considering the special care instruction of the fabric.
Store at room temperature.