Optibac - Babies & Children Sachets
Optibac - Babies & Children
Created especially for babies, toddlers, and children up to 12 years old.
- Contains three high quality, well-researched live culture strains, all proven to reach the gut alive
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures (guaranteed until end of expiry) with 0.75g of Fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) fibres
- The finished product and individual strains have been clinically trialled in hundreds of infants and children
- Easy to take sachet - simply mix with cool, non-acidic food or drinks
- No refrigeration necessary – the live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection
- Vegetarian and gluten-free (suitable for those with coeliac disease)
- Free from sugar, artificial colourings and flavourings
- Natural source of fibre
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements+
- Winner of the National Parenting Product Award 2019.
How to use:
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
- Simply mix with your child's favourite cool, non-acidic foods or drinks – try sprinkling the powder over cereal, mixing it with yogurt, or dissolve it in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 - 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Each sachet guarantees 3 billion live cultures and 0.75g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian, gluten free, yeast-free diets. GMO free. Sugar free. Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives typically found in other food & drinks containing probiotics. No chemicals or parabens. Suitable during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
Please note this product may contain tiny traces of dairy and/or soy* and is therefore not recommended for those with a strict allergy to dairy. However, those with lactose intolerance should be able to take this supplement with no issues.
* Dairy/soy are present in the culture medium only then removed, however tiny residual traces may remain