Dacryoserum Eyewash - 20 vials
Eyewash solution for eyes suffering from conjunctival irritation.
For external use only. Apply by ocular instillation (i.e. squeezing directly into the eye).
– Wash hands thoroughly prior to use.
– Avoid scratching the eye or the eyelids with the tip of the vial.
– Each single-dose vial contains enough solution for both eyes.
– Use contents of vial immediately after opening and dispose of vial immediately after use.
– Do not re-use vials.
– Open the vial and press gently, taking care not to scratch the eye with the end. Wipe off excess with a compress or cotton wool.
Frequency of Doses
– If using in conjunction with another eyewash, leave 15 minutes between applications.
Active Ingredient (per 100 ml):
Borax: 1.20 g
Boric acid: 1.80 g
Sodium chloride, distilled rose water, purified water