Kalms - Day 84 Tablets
Kalms - Day
Traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of: Symptoms associated with stress such as mild anxiety based on traditional use only.
Suitable for adults 18 years and over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use:
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults and the elderly: Take 2 tablets three times per day with water after meals.
Maximum daily dose is 6 tablets.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not take:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- if you are under 18 years old
- if you are already taking a medicine for stress or anxiety
- if you are taking a medicine to help you sleep
Kalms Day tablets may make you feel sleepy. If affected do not drive or use machines.
The sedative effects of this medicine may be increased by alcohol. Therefore alcohol should be avoided whilst taking this medicine.
If symptoms worsen, or do not improve after 4 weeks consult your doctor.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0345 609 0055.
This information was last updated 23/01/17
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: G.R. Lane Health Products Ltd., Sisson Road, Gloucester, GL2 0GR, UK.
Active ingredients: 33.75mg of Extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (equivalent to 135 to 167mg of Valerian root)