Leonor Greyl - Masque Fleurs de Jasmin Hydrating Mask 200ml
Leonor Greyl - Masque Fleurs de Jasmin Hydrating Mask
This award-winning, jasmine-scented formula leaves locks richly hydrated without weighing them down. The result is luxuriously soft, supple, and lustrous hair. Masque Fleurs de Jasmin is botanically enriched with acacia extract for protection, hydrating shea butter, conditioning coconut oil, and vitamin-rich jojoba oil. It’s the perfect treat for fine and dry hair.
How to use:
- As an everyday conditioner: Apply Masque Fleurs de Jasmin on towel-dried length and ends. Leave on for 2-5 minutes, comb through, then rinse thoroughly.
- As a weekly intensive treatment: Apply on dry length and ends. Comb through, leave on for 20 minutes, then shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
- For easy detangling, add a small amount of product before passing a wide-tooth comb through the hair while rinsing.
- For best results, apply L’Huile de Leonor Greyl enriching pre-shampoo treatment oil to dry length and ends before shampooing.
- For very dehydrated hair, spray Tonique Hydratant leave-in hydrating mist all over dry hair before applying Masque Fleurs de Jasmin and leave on for 20 minutes.
Aqua – **Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – *Cetearyl Alcohol – **Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil – *Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides – *Cetyl Alcohol – *Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate – *Ceteareth-33 – *Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – *Sodium Levulinate – Sodium Benzoate – *Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax – *PCA Glyceryl Oleate – Parfum/Fragrance – *Lactic Acid – *Glycerin – **Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter – *Brassicyl Valinate Esylate – *Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein – **Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil – *Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – *Brassica Alcohol – Sodium Chloride – *Sodium Lactate – *Stearamine Oxide – *Acacia Seyal Gum Extract – Calcium Gluconate – *Levulinic Acid – Potassium Sorbate – *Citric Acid – p-Anisic Acid – *Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water
Our formulas may change. Please refer to the list of ingredients appearing on the product packaging for the most current formula.