Optibac - One Week Flat Sachets
Optibac - One Week Flat
Optibac One Week Flat is an affordable, 7-day course of friendly bacteria in easy-to-take sachets. It's gluten-free and therefore may be suitable for those with bloating.
7-day course of friendly bacteria for anyone looking to take an easy, high quality short-term supplement.
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) - the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
- Contains 4 different friendly bacteria strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera
- Complements your natural gut bacteria
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- The strains in One Week Flat, including Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, have been found to be positive for digestive enzymes, including lactase & α-glucosidase
- Lactase is involved in the breakdown of lactose in milk, and α-glucosidase is involved in the breakdown of starch
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- Suitable from 4 years, including pregnant and breastfeeding women, vegetarians, and coeliacs
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings often found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
- Designed to be taken as a short term course over 7 consecutive days (1 sachet per day)
- Can be taken occasionally i.e. once a month, or on an ongoing basis
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
How to use:
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 years onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily for 7 consecutive days, preferably with breakfast.
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
- Shake the sachet before gently sprinkling the powder into the glass.
- Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass making sure the powder is dissolved.
We highly recommend you take One Week Flat for 7 consecutive days. Many consumers like to take this course once a month. However, it can be taken on an ongoing basis or as desired.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
- Maltodextrin (natural source)
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.3g)
- Live cultures: Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058 and Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52
Each sachet guarantees 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g FOS fibres.
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- No added sugar
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
- GMO free
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
Following the taxonomic updates by a global team of scientists and published in April 2020, a reclassification has been advised for the L. casei species. The casei strain in the Optibac One Week Flat product is now also known as Lacticaseibacillus casei Rosell-215.