Bioderma - Sébium Pore Refiner
A dermatological correcting treatment that tightens dilated pores and improves skin texture
BIOLOGICAL MODE OF ACTION
- Excess sebum, stress, tobacco, pollution - there are countless factors that cause your pores to become dilated and distorted. An expert in cutaneous biology, BIODERMA research has innovated and created Sébium Pore Refiner: this correcting concentrate improves the skin's appearance. Its texture becomes finer, more regular and clearer, and pores are tightened and less visible.
- The Fluidactiv™ exclusive patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality, which keeps pores from becoming clogged and limits the formation of blemishes.
- Agaric acid, a powerful astringent, tightens pores and refines the skin texture
- Anti-oxidants preserve the skin's natural radiance.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week
- Use Sébium Pore Refiner on your skin after cleansing.
- Apply Sébium Pore Refiner alone or before your care cream, either on your entire face for oily skin or locally on your T-zone for combination skin: forehead, nose, chin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Salicylic Acid, Dodecyl Gallate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Silica, Trideceth-6, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl Peg/Ppg- 18/18 Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 600]