Carefully formulated by our team of nutrition experts, Wellbaby Vitamin D Drops help safeguard your child’s intake of this essential nutrient which is needed for normal growth and development of bones in children.
- The level of vitamin D as recommended by the Department of Health in a natural olive oil base
- Vitamin D contributes to normal bone development in children
- Suitable for children from birth to 4 years
- Includes a useful measuring syringe
- The UK’s No.1 baby supplement brand
Wellbaby Vit D Drops has been carefully developed by Vitabiotics' nutritional experts, and provides the exact level of Vitamin D for infants and young children, as recommended by the UK Department of Health, in a natural olive oil base. Suitable for infants from birth to 4 years.
How to use:
Give to your child orally, as below.
GIVE 0.5ml ONCE DAILY as marked on the syringe.
Do not give more than the recommended amount.
For ages birth to 4 years.
Instructions for measuring syringe
1. Insert syringe into bottle, then hold upside down.
2. Draw out 0.5ml liquid as marked on syringe.
3. Carefully administer drops onto infant's tongue. For ages up to 6 months it is recommended to administer the liquid drop by drop onto nipple or bottle teat, and allow baby to suckle each drop.
Do not use if the bottle seal is broken on purchase.
Replace bottle cap tightly after use.