Hydrogen Peroxide 3% 200ml
Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
What is Care Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 Vols?
Used to disinfect minor cuts, wounds and skin ulcers.
This disinfectant is both mild enough to use as a mouthwash or gargle for people over 12 years old, or as an effective way to disinfect minor cuts, wounds and skin ulcers on adults, children and the elderly. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should only use if advised by a doctor.
Did you know?
A wound is at risk of infection if:
- It’s been contaminated with dirt, pus or other bodily fluids
- There was something in the wound before it was cleaned, such as gravel or a shard of glass
- It has a jagged edge
- It’s longer than 5cm (2 inches)
- It was caused by an animal or human bite
How to use Care Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 Vols
Recommended dose and dosage schedule:
- As a disinfectant use as required. Dress the wound with cotton wool soaked in the peroxide.
- As a mouthwash or gargle dilute one part of the peroxide to two parts of water (e.g. 5ml of peroxide and 10ml of water). Rinse the mouth for two to three minutes. This may be repeated up to three times daily.
As a disinfectant, this product is suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly.
As a mouthwash or gargle, the product is suitable for use by adults, children over 12 years and the elderly. Due to the risk of swallowing it should only be used by younger children under the instruction of a doctor.
What does Care Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% 10 Vols contain?