Otex - Express Combi Pack 10ml
Otex - Express Combi Pack
Otex Express Combi Pack 10ml. Advanced, dual-action ear wax treatment to soften hardened ear wax and gently liberate oxygen to help it disperse, and a bulb syringe to gently cleanse the ear after treatment.
Suitable for adults, the elderly and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use:
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
How to use Otex Express Combi Pack:
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Up to 5 drops into ear, repeat once or twice daily, if necessary, for approximately 3 to 4 days while symptoms clear.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Use after 3 to 4 day treatment with ear drops.
Use the ear drops to disperse ear wax as follows:
- Tilt head, and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into ear.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wipe surplus with tissue.
- Wash hands after use.
- Repeat once or twice daily, if necessary, for approximately 3 to 4 days while symptoms clear.
After using the ear drops for 3 to 4 days, cleanse the ear canal of any remaining ear wax or drops by using the bulb syringe as follows:
Fill bulb syringe with warm water.
- Gently position the nozzle of the bulb syringe into the opening of the ear canal but no further.
- Cleanse the ear canal by gently squeezing the bulb, allowing the rinse water to run out of the ear into a wash basin.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using Otex Express Combi Pack:
Do not use if:
- The ear drum is (or has been) damaged.
- Sensitive to ingredients
- Suffer from dizziness
- There is any other ear disorder (such as pain, discharge, inflammation, infection or tinnitus), or if anything else has been used in the ear.
In rare cases, painful episodes can occur, particularly if the ear's delicate inner lining has been damaged, broken, inflamed or infected, whereupon the use of ear drops or the bulb syringe can be painful. Otex Express Combi pack should therefore not be used, for example, after ill-advised mechanical efforts to dislodge wax (such as with finger nails or other implements) or for 2-3 days after syringing by a doctor or nurse.
See enclosed leaflet for details, cautions and instructions. If in doubt, or if there is any history of ear problems, seek medical advice before use.
Keep away from eyes.
If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and consult your doctor.
For external use only.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- 10 ml ear drops
- 1 x bulb syringe
Urea hydrogen peroxide (5% w/w).
Other ingredients: Urea hydrogen peroxide; 8-hydroxyquinoline, glycerol