B&L - Boston Advance Cleaner 30ml
B&L - Boston Advance Cleaner
Boston Advance Comfort Formula Conditioning System is the number 1 doctor-recommended two bottle lens care system for gas permeable lenses.
Boston Advance Cleaner removes dirt and debris from your lenses, leaving your lenses clean, clear, and ready to be disinfected. Boston Advance Cleaner is visibly tinted and formulated for improved rinsing.
How to use:
- Wash hands with mild soap.
- Rub both sides of the lenses carefully with two to 4 drops of Boston Advance Cleaner in the palm of your hand for 20 seconds.
- Remove all traces of the cleaner by thoroughly rinsing with fresh tap water.
- Place lenses in the empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston Advance Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least 4 hours before wearing.
- Discard solution 90 days after opening.
Record date opened in space provided on the bottle label. When used daily, this solution will be depleted before 90 days.
To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper tip of the container with your hands or to any surface. Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use. Contact lenses and solutions, if not handled properly can become contaminated by common bacteria known to cause ocular infections.
Serious damage to the eye and loss of vision may result from using contaminated solutions or from wearing contaminated or damaged contact lenses.
- Never reuse this solution.
- Always use a fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
- Always wash your hands before handling your lenses.
- Store solutions at room temperature. Avoid freezing.
- After inserting your lenses, always thoroughly clean the interior of the lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
- Use before the expiration date on the container.
- NEVER SOAK LENSES IN ANY CLEANER.
- ALWAYS RINSE LENSES THOROUGHLY WITH FRESH TAP WATER AFTER CLEANING.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The following problems may occur:
- Eyes stinging, burning, itching (irritation)
- Excessive watering (tearing) of the eyes
- Unusual eye secretions
- Redness of the eyes
- Reduced sharpness of vision (visual acuity)
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light (photophobia)
- Dry eyes