Care+ - Olive Oil Ear Drops 10ml
Care+ - Olive Oil Ear Drops
Care Olive Ear Drops contain medical grade olive oil to gently soften and remove ear wax. Dropper included.
How to use:
Before use, check that the dropper is not broken or damaged.
Adults, the elderly and children over 1 year:
- Tilt head sideways with the affected ear facing upwards. Avoid touching the ear with the dropper.
- Using the dropper, place 2-3 drops of the oil at room temerature into the ear.
- Never insert the dropper or any solid object into the ear.
Gently massage around the outside of the ear.
Allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the eardrum by keeping the head tilted and repeat in other ear if required.
- Plug the ear lightly with cotton wool if neccessary to prevent leakage.
- Use the drops twice a day for up to seven days.
Children under 5 years: Should recieve medical diagnosis and supervision.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Ph.Eur. 100.0%.
- Please read all the enclosed information leaflet carefully before use. It contains important information about this product.
- Once opened, store the dropper in the bottle.
- The doctor, nurse or specialist may give you other specific instructions for using the drops depending on the severity of your wax problem.
- You should follow the instructions to ensure successful removal of ear wax.
- If symptoms persist consult a doctor.