Compeed - Blister Plasters Medium 5 Plasters
Compeed - Blister Plasters Medium
Relieves pain instantly COMPEED® Blister Plaster Medium absorbs moisture and forms a protective cushion, providing instant pain relief and optimum healing conditions for foot blisters.
HOW IT WORKS: COMPEED® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. The COMPEED® blister plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to: • Relieve blister pain immediately • Protect and cushion against rubbing. • Offer fast wound healing Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
How to use:
1. Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
2. Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
3. Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
4. Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
5. To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.