Eludril Pro - Mouthwash 200ml
Eludril Pro - Mouthwash
Eludril Pro Mouthwash is an antiseptic medication. It is indicated against affections of the mouth. Based on chlorhexidine, Eludril Pro in mouthwash is recommended for patients with ailments in the mouth or having had an operation of the teeth or gums.
How to use:
10 to 15 ml of the Eludril Pro Mouthwash Solution 2 times a day (to be diluted in the measuring cup, making up to the top line with lukewarm water): rinse the mouthwash until the cup runs out dispenser.
- If necessary, this dosage can be increased to 3 times a day, knowing that the maximum dose is 20 ml (to be diluted), 3 times a day.
- Brush your teeth before each use and rinse your mouth thoroughly with water before using Eludrilpro, mouthwash solution.
- For the single-dose bottle, dilute the contents of the bottle in half a glass of water and perform the mouthwash.
- The duration of treatment with the Eludril Pro mouthwash can be 2 weeks in gingival inflammations and periodontitis. The duration of treatment can only be extended beyond 2 weeks on medical advice.
What advice to prevent infections of the oral cavity?
The best way to keep healthy gums and teeth is to take care of them:
- To prevent infections of the oral cavity, brush your teeth with a soft brush at least 2 times a day and if possible after each meal.
- Avoid overly aggressive brushing.
- Floss once a day.
- Have your dental plaque checked by your dental surgeon.
- It is advisable to consult a dental surgeon regularly.
For 100ml of Eludilpro:
Chlorhexidine (INN) digluconate solution 0.5 ml
Chlorobutanol (INN) hemihydrate 0.5 g
Excipients: sodium docusate, 96% ethanol, glycerol, levomenthol, alcoholic solution of mint essential oil, purified water, cochineal red A (E 124).
Alcoholic strength: 42.8% v / v.
Precautions for use
- The use of Eludril Pro Mouthwash 500 ml is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity (allergy) to chlorhexidine, chlorobutanol or the other constituents of the solution.
- Reserved for adults and children over 6 years old.
- Local use in mouthwash. Do not swallow.