Epaderm - Junior Cream 50g
Epaderm - Junior Cream
Emollient cream that moisturises and soften dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Formed with clinically proven ingredients that cares for skin, this cream can be used as both a moisturiser and a skin cleanser. Suitable for children of all ages, including babies, it is gentle on delicate skin.
- Helps manage eczema and psoriasis
- Fragrance-free and colour-free formula
- Doesn’t contain sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- Developed by dermatologists and recommended by doctors
How to use:
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before applying Epaderm cream.
- Apply liberally to the affected area and massage well into the skin.
- Use as often as required or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Yellow Soft Paraffin BP, Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur., Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax BP (contains Cetostearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether 22), Chlorocresol, Glycerine BP, Purified Water EP.
- Don’t use on damaged or cracked skin
- If you notice any side effects when using this cream, stop using it and speak to a doctor for advice
- Consult your doctor before taking this product if you have an underlying medical problem, are taking other medicines, or if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding
- Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children