Smith & Nephew - Jelonet 10cm x 10cm - Pack of 10 Dressings
Smith & Nephew - Jelonet 10cm x 10cm
Pack of 10 Dressings
Jelonet, a non-medicated paraffin gauze dreessing is soothing and low-adherent, and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Soothes and protects the wound and allows free passage of viscous exudate
Jelonet is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Maintains shape, resists fraying
- Jelonet is a sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
- Can be combined with topical medication of choice
- Jelonet is not medicated and so is ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice.
- Minor burns and scalds
- Donor and recipient graft sites
- Skin loss wounds, lacerations and abrasions
- Leg ulcers
How to use:
Apply to wound.
Use a bandage or medical tape as needed to hold jelonet dressing in place.
Paraffin Gauze Dressing B.P. Open weave gauze dressing impregnated with soft paraffin.