Otex - Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops 10ml
Otex - Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops
Otex Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops are specially formulated to soften and help remove hardened ear wax. Sodium Bicarbonate drops are a gentle and effective way to soften ear wax and is clinically recommended
How to use:
Only use in the ears. For adults, the elderly, and children. Children under 5 years of age should be seen by a doctor before use to confirm a build-up of ear wax.
Repeat the following twice daily for up to 5 days:
- Turn the cap anti-clockwise (this will break the seal when you use the drops for the first time).
- Remove the cap and discard it carefully. Following the first use, the dropper acts as a replacement for the original cap.
- Remove the dropper from the separate sachet, insert it into the bottle and fill with the ear drops.
- Tilt your head and use the dropper to gently release 3 to 4 drops into the ear. Avoid touching the ear with the dropper.
- Keep your head tilted for a few minutes so that the drops stay in the ear.
- Then use a tissue to wipe away any surplus product that runs fron the ear.
- Repeat in the other ear if necessary.
DO NOT 'plug' the ears with cotton wool
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not use if you have a history of ear problems unless you are using it under the close supervision of your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Do not use if you are also putting anything else in the ear (such as other ear drops or a hearing aid).
Do not use if you have had your ears syringed in the last 2 to 3 days.
Do not use if your eardrum has been damaged.
Do not use if you suffer from dizziness.
Do not use if there is anything else wrong with your ear, such as pain, swelling, discharge, infection, or tinnitus.
Do not use if you have tried to remove earwax using fingernails, cotton buds, or other implements (this is because you might have damaged the delicate lining of the ear, leading to swelling or infection). This could make it painful to use the ear drops.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use after the use by date shown on the bottle and the carton.
Once opened do not keep the bottle for longer than 4 weeks.
Do not store above 25°C
Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerol, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol and Purified Water