Pirinase - Allergy Nasal Spray 60 Sprays (P)
Pirinase - Allergy Nasal Spray
Prevents and relieves symptoms of airborne allergens including:
- Pollen (Hay fever)
- Pet hair
- Dust mite
- Mould spores
(Also relieves nasal congestion).
Pirinase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray works to:
- Help relieve allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours.
- Help prevent the return of symptoms during the day.
Pirinase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray has a direct action to relieve allergy symptoms where they start.
Adults over 18 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use:
Please read enclose leaflet carefully before use:
Shake gently before use. Use only in the nose.
Adults aged 18 years and over:
- Usual dose: 2 sprays in each nostril, once a day. If your symptoms improve use 1 spray in each nostril once a day.
- If symptoms are especially bad: 2 sprays in each nostril may be used twice a day. Once symptoms improve go back to the usual dose.
- Children: Not for use in children under 18 years.
Before using this product:
Do not use:
- More than 4 sprays in each nostril.
- For more than 3 months continuously without consulting your doctor.
Consult your doctor
- Before use, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If your symptoms have not improved after using this spray for 7 days.
Do not store above 30°C.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: 0.05% w/w fluticasone propionate (50 micrograms per spray).
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethyl-Cellulose, Dextrose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Dilute Hydrochloric Acid, Preservatives: Benzalkonium Chloride, Phenylethylalcohol.