St Tropez - Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse 120ml
St Tropez - Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse
THE ICONIC SELF TAN
Our most iconic, fool proof and natural-looking tan. This beautifully golden tinted tanning mousse is easy-to-apply, streak-free and adapts to your skin tone for up to 10 day wear with no self tan smell. The multi award-winning foam St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse is lightweight, no-sticky and infused with hydrating Jojoba and skin care actives to prolong your tan for up to 10 days with even fade. Simply apply bronzing mousse with our Luxe Tan Mitt to seamlessly blend and wait for your results to develop over 4-8 hours, so you can glow with confidence all week. Best for first time tanners or trusted results time and time again.
Medium Golden Tan
- An easy-to-apply tinted mousse to guide application for no missed patches
- Lightweight and quick-drying with no transfer onto clothes or bedsheets
- Apply self tan mousse with a mitt to seamlessly blend for a streak-free finish and stain-free hands
- Rinse off after 4-8 hours for a natural golden tan that lasts for up to 10 days with even fade.
- No self tan smell with our mood-boosting signature fragrance
- 100% clean, vegan-friendly & natural tanning active
1. PREP Exfoliate and moisturise dry areas, hands, feet, ankles & wrists
2. APPLY Pump on to Mitt and apply in upward circular motions, overlapping layers to ensure no missedpatches
3. RINSE Shower off after 4-8 hours
4. GLOW A medium golden glow will develop in 4-8 hours. Top up as desired to maintain tan. Layer for a deeper shade
Aqua (Water/Eau), Dihydroxyacetone, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Coco-Glucoside, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Linalool, CI 14700 (Red 4), Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Hexyl Cinnamal, Caprylyl Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Citronellol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Sodium Hydroxide.