Tixylix - Baby Syrup 100ml
Tixylix - Baby Syrup
Tixylix Baby Syrup is a specially formulated cough medicine, containing glycerol, for babies aged 3 months and over. The blackcurrant flavoured Tixylix Baby Syrup provides soothing relief for dry coughs.
- 100ml baby syrup.
- For babies and children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Soothes and relieves symptoms of babies dry, tickly coughs.
- Contains glycerol.
- Tasty blackcurrant flavour.
- Bottle safety cap fitted and measuring spoon included.
- Sugar and colour free.
Tixylix Baby Syrup is a glycerol based syrup suitable for babies and children aged 3 months to 5 years. A sugar and colour free soothing cough suppressant to help your baby or child to feel more comfortable. Each 5ml dose of Tixylix Baby Syrup contains 0.75ml glycerol as the active ingredient.
Tixylix Baby Syrup has a blackcurrant flavour making it easier for your child to take the medicine. The medicine also comes with a measuring spoon for easy dosage control.
How to use:
Doses may be given 3 to 4 times daily by mouth as required. Allow 3 to 4 hours between doses.
If the condition does not get better in 3 days, talk to your doctor.
3 months to under 1 year: One 5ml spoonful
1 year to 5 years: Two 5ml spoonfuls
Precautions, Cautions and Warnings:
- Always read the label and leaflet.
- Do not give to children under 3 months.
- Do not double a dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
- Do not use if your child is sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- This medicine contains maltitol.
Each 5ml spoonful of syrup contains: Glycerol 0.75ml.
Also contains: Liquid Maltitol (Lycasin), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate (E211), Citric Acid Monohydrate, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavours (Vanilla, Blackcurrant), Purified Water