Bioderma - Sensibio AR Anti Redness Care
BIOLOGICAL MODE OF ACTION
- Sensibio AR reduces and prevents redness by regulating the biological factor responsible for vasodilation.
- Its exclusive, innovative Rosactiv™ patent directly acts on VEGF, one of the main factors responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries, sources of redness.
- Enoxolone, allantoin and canola, a combination of intense soothing agents, instantly reduce heating sensations.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Glycerine and canola moisturise, strengthen the barrier function and provide real skin comfort.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Apply Sensibio AR onto clean skin.
In the event of intense overheating, Sensibio AR Soin Anti-Rougeurs can occasionally be combined with a fast-acting soothing treatment.
During sunny periods, we recommend using photoprotection tailored to sensitive, reactive skin: a soothing and anti-redness photoprotection treatment.
Aqua/Wat E R / E Au , Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Glycerin, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Glycol Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Canola/Canola Oil/Huile De Colza, Triceteareth-4 Phosphat E , Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Glycol Stearate, Peg-2 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Allantoin, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Rhamnose, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid. [Bi 527]
Shipping restriction: This product can only be shipped to European (EEA) destinations.