A tinted, high-protection, facial sunscreen that reduces skin discolouration. The cream creates a unique colour film that reduces the appearance of blemishes, scars and burns. It has a non-oily texture that gives a matte finish. The tint is a subtle natural colour, making it suitable for any skin tone.
Suitable For :
- Light sensitive skin
- Light skin
- The prevention of photoageing
- Skin with scars, old burns, warts and tattoos
- Protection against discolourations and blemishes
- After chemical peeling or laser treatment
- People that require high sun protection for medical reasons (i.e. history of melanoma)
- Administration of medication (contraceptives, hormones).
Apply evenly to all exposed skin areas such as ears, forehead and nose 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. Apply plenty of sunscreen. For the face of an adult, the amount of 1 tsp is required. Reapply every two hours and immediately after swimming or toweling dry.